Saturday, October 21, 2006

Sea 'Lympics Today

Today is Sea 'Lympics day which is very exciting, as well as the biggest thing in Joy's job description... so she is a little on the busy side. I will be competing in Tug-o-war, Flip Cup, and the Hot Dog eating contest.

Should be fun.

Since folks are wanting us to post more things, I'm really going to give it a try during this long stretch to Eygpt...

Today you have a fun treat of watching some cane ball in action.

http://joeandjoy.com/caneball.mov

The quality is not great cause it would take way to long for me to post it if I made it big but you will get the idea.

Hope everyone is well... Joy sends her love and she will put something on tomorrow when she is less stressed.

Oh and finally we are starting to see some wildlife ... yesterday there were some whales (which I missed) and just 20 min. ago I saw some dolphins chasing a school of fish around. Good Times.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Joy and Joe -
Joy, good luck with your Sea Olympics today!! Joe, show them who's boss in the hot dog eating contest!
Enjoy your days at sea. Hope you both have time to kick back.
Love and hugs,
Mom and Karen