Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Captain's Dinner last night

Last night we finally got to go to a Captain's Dinner... I think it was the last one and it turned out to be a pretty good time. Pretty much what it boils down to is a fancy shmancy dinner with all the high ranking ship crew, faculty, staff, and adult passengers. We were not at the captain's table but at the Chief Engineers and I got to sit next to Biff, who is an adult passenger from Seattle and she is a hoot. The food was very good and I actually drank 3 glasses of wine.

Unfortunately, I was pooped and didn't last long after the dinner.

So it isn't there yet but within the next 12 hours (It is 3:07 a.m. in california right now) I hope to have this video up... if doesn't work the first time you try, wait a few hours and try again.

http://joeandjoy.com/eledance.mov

peace... joe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Joy and Joe,

Really enjoyed the elephant dance video. Amazing!! Especially loved the closeups of the little kids.

Dad

Anonymous said...

joy & joe!
i'm loving your stories - you're reminding me of all the things i miss about asia! and, joy, my favorites were your images of burma. joe in a hot dog eating contest is pretty funny too!
miss you guys! thought of you over the weekend at nike!
keep writin'!
heather