Saturday, September 02, 2006

Made it to Hawaii...

There is a huge line to get of the ship so I thought I would write a little note. Sailing into Hawaii was amazing. We woke up at 5:30 to see the sunrise and to see O'ahu in the early morn. Very beautiful, have some good pictures that I will post tonight or tomorrow. Also, fun video of the Pilot coming onboard...

Trying to get a Japan rail pass today and possible going to Pearl Harbor... we shall see... any plans we make will probably be changed so... no plans.

Aloha... joe

3 comments:

Mom and Karen said...

Hi Joe and Joy,
Glad you got up early. Sunrises and sunsets are almost always spectacular when viewing from a ship. We look forward to reading your journal entries each day.
Love you, Mom and Karen :)

Brian H said...

Hey guys! Just finally spent some time catching up on your blogs, man I'm excited for you! Can't wait to read about your next adventures! Joy, keep up the great corny puns, you know I love it! (Aft'er Hours--my dad would be proud!) Nicole says hi! I love exclamation points!!!

Cary (Dad) said...

Hi Joy and Joe,

I have to admit I'm a little worried Joe. I talked to your sister today and she said you called your Mom yesterday and said you felt a little funny when you got off the ship. This isn't the way it's supposed to work Joe!!! You know what this means don't you? Your doomed to spend your life at sea. I think Pirate is out of the question but you might want to check and see if any of the cruise lines use mac's and need a computer person. I doubt it though....LOL!!!

Love you guys......Dad