Friday, September 08, 2006

First Global Test

I know some of you are jealous of my mastery of the English language but no worries I will explain my secret to you. If the ship is going 17.8 Knotts then does it not make sense that we would be such and such Knottical miles from the closest land. I think so.

Anywho… not much new to report, Today is the first Global Studies test and it is sure to cause some controversy around the ship. I’m gonna take the test just for fun, 50 multiple choice, I’ll let you know how I do.

It is kind of weird being a day ahead of the states, I guess that means that today is move-in at UCSC. Hope it all went well!!!

The thing that is amazing on this Ship is that there is always so much going on and the students actually attend the programming. There was an open-mic last night and it was a lot of fun. I’ll post a humorous video from it later.

We are just North of a new Typhoon forming in the Pacific, we are in no danger but we had a lot of rain yesterday and we were rocking a little bit more last night than usual. But even with that they say this has been the smoothest trip SAS has seen in a long time. Wonder if it will stay this way?

3 days until Japan… getting excited and we actually have a plan.

No comments: