Sunday, November 19, 2006

one more to go... (tear)


So of course we had a great time in Croatia... a highlight for me was that we rented a car and I got to drive... not a real fancy car but it was fun to drive. It was a Ford Focus Diesel 1.6 L engine and it moved pretty well. If I could get that car in the states I would consider buying it... especially since they are building bio-diesel pumps in Santa Cruz County.

more on Croatia later... but I am finally putting up the Cairo pics... and for those who think we slack sometimes on our blog, we have friends who haven't written about Viet Nam yet and you get the treat of all of our pics... and of course it is great for us too... we are glad we have been able to share with everyone who reads.

so yeah... Cairo is loading as we speak and I will try and get Turkey up tomorrow and then hopefully Croatia up before we get to Spain... we shall see how we do.

Hope everyone is well!!!! Happy November!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, I can't believe my vicarious vacation is almost over. very cool shadow picture! have mucho fun-o in spain.

Anonymous said...

Hard to believe your trip is coming to an end. I am anxious to here about Croatia. I have heard it is very nice. Will you be doing anything special for Thanksgiving? Love to you both.....Dad (Cary}

Anonymous said...

Hi Joe and Joy,

I can't imagine that ANYONE thinks you guys are slacking on your blog. The only long absence was when the internet was down. Dave and I think you both have done a Herculian job! Can't wait for your next pictures, Joe!Enjoy every remaining minute - they are both special and precious!
Love and hugs to you both,
Karen and Mom :)